The Section of Mathematical Instruments was established in CSIRO in 1950 with a group from the Division of Electrotechnology. The laboratory was housed in the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Sydney. It was abandoned in 1959.
|Mathematical Instruments Section (1950-59)||David Milton Myers (1950-59)
• Schedvin CB, Trace K, 1978, Historical Directory of CSIR and CSIRO 1926-1976, CSIRO Publishing.
• Encyclopedia of Australian Science [external link]
• CSIRO Annual Reports